Follow the steps below to lớn manually install the USB driver using the Windows 7 Device Manager.
Bạn đang xem: Intel usb 2
1. Right click on
và select . Click , and xuất hiện the .
2. Connect the data logger or data collector khổng lồ your PC with a USB cable. If the PC does not recognize the recently connected device, an
message will appear.
* If that message does not appear, please kiểm tra to make sure there are batteries in the connected device or that the device"s power is ON. If the message still does not appear, it is possible that something is wrong with the USB terminal on the PC or on the device, or a broken wire in the USB cable.* If the driver has been installed properly
3. Right click on
and select .
4. After the "Update Driver Software" window has appeared, click "Browse my computer for driver software".
5. Specify the location of the device driver. Next depending on the circumstances select one of the following:
A: Select lớn install the driver from CD-ROMB: Select lớn install from the folder where the software was installed on your PC
A: Installing the driver from CD-ROM
For example, if the CD ROM drive is "D:" then it should be "D: Device Driver". If you are using RTR-57U, then select the folder
B: Installing from the folder where the software was installed
6. By clicking
, a confirmation window like the one below will appear. Click . After the message "Windows has successfully updated driver software" appears, click .
7. Confirm in the Device Manager that the display looks lượt thích below. If there is no problem, then the driver has been installed properly.
TR-7Ui Series, TR-7wf/nw Series
That completes the installation.Please reconfirm that communication via USB can be carried out.Back to lớn Other Information
View measurements recorded with T&D loggers in real time. This can be done with our T&D Web-Based Storage Service API.Click here for more info.